Why InterNapa College
InterNapa College was established as G. Takkas Educational College in 2003 to offer higher education on a broad, liberal and modern basis and is open to all without distinction of gender, religion or race. In 2007 the College in its efforts to evolve as a modern higher education institution of the area changed its name to “InterNapa College” (INC) to more closely identify with the broader geographical area.
The College offers accredited programs in Hospitality & Tourism Management, Business Administration and Culinary Arts as well as a four year Bachelor of Arts in Hospitality and Tourism Management.
Mission of InterNapa College
- Exceptional Learning Environment
- Faculty and Student Development
- Professional Accomplishment
- Multicultural Integration and Diversity
- Integrity and Civility
- Life Long Learning
- Corporate Social Responsibility
Other Benefits for the Foreign Students at INC !
- To offer quality programs which integrate liberal arts and science, with professional preparation.
- To prepare students to function effectively in a multicultural environment
To achieve the academic purpose through teaching, scholarly activity, analysis, debate, study and service
- To select and retain qualified faculty and support their development
- To support the educational programs through adequate human, physical and financial resources
- Financial adequacy to support the future growth of the institution