Why Pacific State University
Pacific States University has a long and distinguished history. Founded in 1928 as an independent private institution, it has provided a comprehensive education in the fields of business, and computer science to more than 12,000 graduates. Located in Los Angeles it offers classroom and field-based learning opportunities designed to prepare students for preparation in their professional fields of choice.
Students will enjoy Southern California’s yearlong outdoor living climate, remarkable especially for its sun-drenched winters. Oceans, mountains, and deserts supply a background of endless beauty in which to work, study, and play. A multi-cultural population lives, works, and dreams in the City of the Angels surrounded by smaller cities, suburbia, and rural California. Entertainment opportunities abound: many professional and collegiate sports teams, amusement parks like Disneyland, zoos with fabulous exhibits, a host of museums, many theaters and movie houses, symphony orchestras, opera companies and all kinds of contemporary music groups.
Your future success will be guaranteed by PSU:
- Small classes
- Experienced and well-educated faculty
- Available computer laboratories with Internet access
- Extensive collections through the University Library
- Location in a major metropolitan area with global markets
- Stimulating study exchanges with students from a multi-cultural background
Accrediations for PSU:
- Pacific States University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education.
- Pacific States University is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS). The Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) is a recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education.
- PSU is a private non-profit educational institution licensed and approved to operate by the Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education (BPPE) as a part of the State of California Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) to provide the following degree programs: Bachelor of Business Administration; Master of Business Administration; Master of Science in Computer Science; and Master of Science in Information Systems. “Approval to operate” means the institution meets the minimum CA State requirements.
- PSU is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students (F-1).