Why California Miramar University
California Miramar University offers a 21st century high quality global education, through an online and hybrid student centered interactive learning environment accomplished by employing a technology driven delivery modality, highly educated practitioner faculty and professional staff to meet the students’ educational and professional objectives.
Best Features at California Miramar University
- Modern Academic programs
- Experienced and highly qualified Academic staff
- International Exchange programs and Double degree opportunities with British and other European Universities
- Possibility of internship in more than 100 partner companies
- Student – oriented environment
- Possibility of development
- Best infrastructure
Accrediation and Approvals
- Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC)
California Miramar University is accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) to award Associate, Bachelor, Masters and Doctorate degrees. The Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC) is listed as a federally recognized accrediting agency by the United States Department of Education and is also a recognized by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).
- State of California Approval
California Miramar University is a private institution and is approved to operate in the State of California by The Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education based on provisions of the California Private Postsecondary Education Act (CPPEA) of 2009.